This week's Fabulous Phi Friday is no other than our wonderful President Christina Orlando! Christina "Tina" joined Alpha Phi in Fall 2013 and since then has made incredible contributions to our chapter as a whole. Whether you know her from class, community service, or from her multiple involvements on campus one thing is for sure: she brighten's up anyone's day. Christina is kind, approachable, loving, funny, charismatic, beautiful and has an amazing skill of making people know their worth. Read below to get to know her better!
1. Where are you from? Sterling, VA!
2. What is the most gratifying part of being Alpha Phi's President? My term has only been a couple months so far, but I love that people come to me for advice and can trust me with their concerns.
3. One thing you would ask a fairy godmother for? Unlimited travel expenses! I would love to road trip across the country and visit other places all over the world with my friends.
4. How has Alpha Phi impacted your college experience? Alpha phi has made me a more well-rounded person and has given me some of my favorite memories. I've also met my best friends EVER and future bridesmaids!
5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you? This is SUPER random, but I hate mustard. Not sure if that's surprising, but that's all I've got :-)
6. If your life were turned into a movie which actress would play you and why? Selena Gomez or Jlo (I love both of them)
7. What's your favorite quote? I love quotes and have so many favorites, but my favorite right now is: "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."
8. What is the best advice you have ever received? To live life to the fullest and always say yes to adventures.
9. Who is your celebrity crush and what would be your ideal date? Channing Tatum 100%!!! He is so beautiful. My ideal date would be to go skydiving, then go lay out on a boat, then eat dinner at an all you can eat buffet.
10. What has been the most challenging part of college so far? The most challenging part of college has been finding balance. Whether that's balancing my grades, friends, or just time in general. I always want to do everything, and sometimes I need to remind myself it's ok to just relax!